The Department addresses the general welfare and needs of ministers and lay personnel of the UAME Church, covering such areas as retirement benefits, ministerial care and insurance (life, health, fire and casualty, homeowners, auto and business).
This Department will develop a program which includes concerns of and for the ministry in terms of support and maintenance, counseling, welfare relief, pre-retirement assistance, retirement and survivors, benefits of UAME ministers. It keeps records and vital statistics of all clerical personnel in full connection.
Department of Personnel Services, will develop a Program to help churches who cannot afford to pay a pastor, in addition to any other programs of pensions and insurance that may be established by the Church.
• Demonstrates the virtues and qualities of a devoted follower of Jesus Christ
• A loyal team player who is committed to the mission, values, and vision of the UAME Church
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven administrative ability, with strong organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Applications, and other web-based technology for information sharing
• Strong analytical and data interpretation skills with an ability to apply quantitative analysis to HR outcomes and use data to influence and drive decisions
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle confidential information in a mature and professional manner
• Ability to work independently or partner across multiple teams to deliver effective solutions
• Strong project and time management skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment